Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating isn't beating a game.

The Tails Doll can beat any other special character on a level that isn't Radiant Emerald, for some reason. I never won there.

I Love this game,

I used to rent gems collection all the time, (now its gone, and i cant find a rom T_T)

I love how the levels were designed, so colorful, great music, Awesome characters, (Mecha knux :D)

just so great...

Dark Warrior said:
Because it's just so very hard.

Not entirely. There are some certain characters that might not deserve to be unlocked. Having multiple savestates allows for a variety of character lineups in GP races (ex. Knuckles instead of Eggbot).

The Dark Fox said:
Cheating isn't beating a game.

The Tails Doll can beat any other special character on a level that isn't Radiant Emerald, for some reason. I never won there.
I beat the Sonic Gems one. Savestate Editor is only for the PC version. In fact, I lost my Sonic R so Stop telling me that i cheated, I forgot about the Pc version, so Shut Up!

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
I beat the Sonic Gems one. Savestate Editor is only for the PC version. In fact, I lost my Sonic R so Stop telling me that i cheated, I forgot about the Pc version, so Shut Up!
Why are you getting defensive over a video game? You said that you used save editors, so it would pretty much make sense that you cheated, since you never said you won.

Blue Warrior said:
Dark Warrior said:

Not entirely. There are some certain characters that might not deserve to be unlocked. Having multiple savestates allows for a variety of character lineups in GP races (ex. Knuckles instead of Eggbot).

You realize that there are several save slots in PC Sonic R, right? >_>

Also, Sonicboy The Hedgehog, telling people to shut up doesn't make you look good in the slightest. Chill out.

Dark Warrior said:
Blue Warrior said:
Dark Warrior said:

You realize that there are several save slots in PC Sonic R, right? >_>

I wouldn't have mentioned multiple savestates otherwise. That's what a savestate editor is good for; one savestate where everything's unlocked, another savestate with only crap characters unlocked, etc.

light dasher said:
I thought Sonic R was an ok sonic racing game, and if they were to do a second one with no boards or skates or bikes or Babylon Birdies, I'd get it, also, does anyone have the netgame patch for Sonic R PC?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/btz3qq
I copied it from my CD, it was in the NETWORK folder.
There used to be a copy at sega.com's support section

Dark Warrior, I'm so sorry, but I trying to explain that I beat Sonic R on the Sonic Gems Collection (GCN) I've never used that save editor, I've only had it. And I'll post it if anyone wants me too... And only way to do it on the GCN is to hack it! I'm not going to risk messing up my game either...

Sonic R was so easy. Why would I cheat to complete this game? There are no exciting unlockables, there weren't many race tracks, and it doesn't take that long to complete.

My favourite character on there was Mecha Knux. I usually used him when I raced against my brother playing as Super Sonic.
I still think Super Sonic is a bit unfair with his speed, but then again, I still think Mecha Knux is the second fastest on that game anyway, which I think might explain why it at first was a bit hard to beat him before I unlocked him.

pic

Once i decided to unlock the tails doll on my downloaded sonic r copy on radical city and then i decided to unlock metal sonic on resort island and i couldn't get access to resort island (note i dont have it anymore so i'm gonna download it)

Re: pic

shadowfan1459 said:
Once i decided to unlock the tails doll on my downloaded sonic r copy on radical city and then i decided to unlock metal sonic on resort island and i couldn't get access to resort island
Maybe cause its cuuuuurrrrrrssssseeeeeddd...*stabbed* Maybe you wern't clicking hard enough? Or wasn't clicking at all? The tails doll is as harmless as a dust bunnie...either way you could've modified something in the game. I don't beilieve it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back