• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic MVD (Multiversal Discovery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be more descriptive than that.

Do you have Discord or something?
I could try and help you place screenshots in the original post without the MB complaining about it.

(Answered reply below with a PM)

Last edited:
It’s been a while, but I remember putting (I think it was) about 40 MB of music for Chili Dog’s music replacement gimmick and there was some people clamoring for me to try and compress it because they would end up having to download the new soundtrack if they joined someone that was playing as Chili Dog online. The same would likely happen to those that are playing this mod online so I can say firsthand that you really do need to compress the music. Other than that, this looks super promising!

Oh my fucking god that pun. I hate it so much. I shouldn't be allowed to laugh at it this hard.

wow, he's 11? scroll down his comments and explain

radicalchaos has several alternate accounts on discord, which he has said he was 11 years old on on multiple occasions. i'm assuming his underage ban was extended from discord to here now that the staff are aware that radicalchaos and those discord accounts are run by the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back