Sonic forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can, IF you use a modified map or something

or maybe even if you are host

but I dotn recoment it, ive been in a match game, where people could turn hyper sonic, that was the worst game ever

I want Hyper to stay! I liked Hyper! Come back! Hyper! Don't go and leave me stranded without a contiuous Armaggedon Thok!

EDIT:

No limits. THE POINT OF HYPER SONIC IS THAT HE'S OVERPOWERED! IT WILL NOT BE HYPER IF WE PUT LIMITS. BRING HYPER BACK WITH NO LIMITS!

EDIT2:

Do a colorflash for Hyper in 1.09.4. Keep the stars, and the loud, overpowered, unlimited Armaggedon Thok. The colorflash will help people know they are Hyper.

EDIT3:

Touch the two secret switches in AGZ4 (the version of AGZ4 with a boss) and a teleporter will come out of the ground. Walk into it to beat the level and go to ISZ, the Master Emerald shrine.

See, THIS guy knows how to press
icon_edit.gif
, unlike SOME people here.

Hyper sonic had 3 different thoks. Theres one that shoots him up, one that brings him crashing onto the ground and theres the normal one. Why not use them instead of the armageddon thok? I liked shooting myself upwards in Sonic 3K and it's more useful for sonic, to reach areas tails and knux could go to easily without being super.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back