Sonic forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
..we can't answer you in 5 minutes. God, be a little patient..
Anyways, you gotta get the black chaos emerald (which you cannot get without modifying the game) to turn Hyper Sonic..

Shuffle said:
Anyways, you gotta get the black chaos emerald (which you cannot get without modifying the game) to turn Hyper Sonic..
you can get it in mystic realm ya know :roll:

Shuffle said:

If they are removing hyper sonic then they should remove the black emerald.

I think they should keep the stars but get rid of the Armageddon thonk.

Well, I guess that...

Yeah, they should keep hyper sonic, but instead of the armageddon thok, he can be faster, and jump higher than super sonic, and he thoks in the direction the characters facing, Z-axis included, a bit like in S3&K.

Actually, just like the original Hyper Sonic, he always has an armageddon thok. So if we're going to have a Hyper Sonic at all (which we might not have), he'll always have that thok with him.

Bouncey said:
Er they would have to make super sonic change colors first witch I do hope happens but keep the stars.

Thats exacly what I said. Keep the stars, make him flash, make the thok less noisy, and make sure the amegodon (or whatever the name is) thok can only be used every 5 seconds.

But super needs to change colors first so they can use an auto matic script for it.

Well I do use flash.txt when super as Shadow or Metal in SRB2jte and it works.

Super mystic sonic said:
and make sure the amegodon (or whatever the name is) thok can only be used every 5 seconds.

Or you can make it take 20 rings to use. that might balance it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back