Sonic EXE V5 Revival Coder(s) Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SossistheNotSossig

PlAy RaId ShAdOw LeDgEnDs.
Hello, I have decided to take a break from krono sonic and work on Sonic EXE for srb2. My buddy AppleBlurt canceled version 5, BUT he gave me permission to revive and continue. Problem is. I'm not mr.code man, I can only do sprites. So if anyone would like to assist me I would be happy to accept. I usually talk on discord tho, my name is Knoockles (HST). I am already in the SRB2 Discord so you can find me there! Thanks!

[EDIT]

A friend of mine, has also taken on the project. We have decided to take the Revie's EXE approach. Don't worry, there still will be a completed V5 Beta, along with something else for the release. EXE will entirely change his playstyle to be more chaotic and fun. Hope you guys will like it!
srb20193.png

Attachments

• SXTAG.png
    SXTAG.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 11,289
Last edited:

Probably you didn't knew, but let me resume it.
the creator of Sonic.exe v5 cancelled the project and gave to everyone a beta version.
Hyper is friend with the creator, and asked him if he could continue the project, and the creator accepted.
that v5 version is a beta and it have lots of glitches, so that's why Hyper wants to finish it.

Update on Exetior V5

So, you thought this was cancelled? Naw. Appleblurt/Sz, the creator of the Exetior mod is working on Exetior again. And here is a little somethin' that'll be in the pack.

Attachments

• joe mama.png
    joe mama.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 15,000
This is already looking great... In terms of details because exterior is spoopy, at least he's actually going to look scary now.

i seriously hope this get's finished. i am absolutely in love with the sprites.

Hello, I have decided to take a break from krono sonic and work on Sonic EXE for srb2. My buddy AppleBlurt canceled version 5, BUT he gave me permission to revive and continue. Problem is. I'm not mr.code man, I can only do sprites. So if anyone would like to assist me I would be happy to accept. I usually talk on discord tho, my name is Knoockles (HST). I am already in the SRB2 Discord so you can find me there! Thanks!

[EDIT]

A friend of mine, has also taken on the project. We have decided to take the Revie's EXE approach. Don't worry, there still will be a completed V5 Beta, along with something else for the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back