• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

1778147896173.png
 
Hello again. I see the devs have been cooking since the last time i look here but I have a few questions:

  1. Will the project be an add-on or a multiplayer server?
  2. If it's an add-on, will you release a demo?
  3. Is the project planned for release this year? yeah...
 
Hello again. I see the devs have been cooking since the last time i look here but I have a few questions:

  1. Will the project be an add-on or a multiplayer server?
  2. If it's an add-on, will you release a demo?
  3. Is the project planned for release this year? yeah...
add-on
the demo isnt coming (i guess)
idk (im not a dev of SRB2TD)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back
Top