TRAVΞLΞR X
a Stupid And a Idiot Mapper Guy And That's It :/
Some Of Us Are Brazilians (I'm One Of The Brazilian Devs Tho :P)THE DEVS ARE BRAZILIAN????
HOLY
Some Of Us Are Brazilians (I'm One Of The Brazilian Devs Tho :P)THE DEVS ARE BRAZILIAN????
HOLY
pooSome Of Us Are Brazilians (I'm One Of The Brazilian Devs Tho :P)
Crimson X: play my game!, tails reaction:



yeahwe got the disaster in srb2 before dan the man 2![]()
You got that right buddystill WIP? wow this must might be the best thing we could have ever seen
I feel mentionedmetal sonic mains spawn after this
not right nowXDwhy is there like 13 guests here
AGUANTE EL DULCE DE LECHE ASJASKJKJASKJ, apoyos a colombia askjkjaskjsaponele boluntahhhhhhhhh, loco, me quiero comer un dulce 'e leche (soy de colombia)
LMAO......DUCK THIS
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 187573
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 187575
add-onHello again. I see the devs have been cooking since the last time i look here but I have a few questions:
- Will the project be an add-on or a multiplayer server?
- If it's an add-on, will you release a demo?
- Is the project planned for release this year? yeah...
After so many years Sonic can finally run for his life