• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

Attachments

  • Metal Hedge.jpg
    Metal Hedge.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 92
This mod looks pretty cool!
quilled creeps.png
Here's some sprites I made. I don't know if this helps at all, but if it does, then that's a job well done. Excited to see this mod's approach on different designs!If anyone here wants to use them, please ask first.
 
This mod looks pretty cool!
View attachment 182664Here's some sprites I made. I don't know if this helps at all, but if it does, then that's a job well done. Excited to see this mod's approach on different designs!If anyone here wants to use them, please ask first.
Rewrite's Sprite Looks Peak Ngl
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top