• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Sonic.EXE 2011x in SRB2!!

Hey, guys, I drew a cover, I hope it helps you
 

Attachments

  • cover.png
    cover.png
    696 bytes · Views: 230
isn't this literally just from the original game?

edit-
View attachment 173743
yes, you literally just took this from the original game. here's the spritesheet that you took it from.
Sorry, I lied. My friend gave it to me. I don't know why I can't find it on my sprite map website.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250913_150419_com.huawei.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20250913_150419_com.huawei.browser.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 278
scairy guy
I've always liked how 2011X uses Modern Sonic proportions and Lord X uses Classic's. It's such a neat little detail
i really like how creepy you made him feel, the signpost(?) sprite having a mouthful of SHARP TEEETH in that lighting is pretty cool!!
and his front-facing sprite is so awesome!!!!! lanky-ass dood with LONG legs and arms. feels really uncanny and PERFECT for 2011X!!!
Thank you for the amazing sprite teasers!!!!!! rlly good work!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top