Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box art isn't that bad.

This game is hyping me too much. AND there haven't been signs of any bad gimmick that is going to pop up in the game. Day 1 Preorder.

This(except itll get a day one pirate for me cause I'm a bastard).

The "theme song" is as gay as ever...

Everything that uses autotune is shit. It's lazy, it sounds annoying, and there's almost never a good reason for why autotune is attached to a song.

I don't really mind the song that much; maybe I just got used to it after the 50 times I watched the trailer.

Also I think people whine too much about auto tuning.

Hahaha, no. Autotune is for the lazy people who can't sing worth a damn and need a machine to tune their voice in order to sound decent.... And then they over-used it to the point that as Weird Al Yankovic puts it that they sound like "pitch perfect robots."

It is the Photoshop of music. Nuff' said.

Autotune is for the lazy people who can't sing worth a damn and need a machine to tune their voice in order to sound decent....

Try telling that to Crush 40 when they made their song "Ride Through Gravity"

They can sing perfectly well, but they used an autotune anyways.

Try telling that to Crush 40 when they made their song "Ride Through Gravity"

They can sing perfectly well, but they used an autotune anyways.

The song is called "Un-Gravitify" and it was originally by Cashell if I recall correctly.

Crush 40 is pretty terrible too.

I'm not going to lie. I was a sucker for Crush 40 JUST because they made Sonic music. And I'm betting it's the same for a lot of people.

Crush 40's music outside of Sonic aren't near as popular.

Last edited:
Well, yeah, I mean, being interested in an artist or band because it's related to the games is fine and all, but Sonnarkku's basically suggesting that "what's popular is good", and Crush 40 isn't necessarily better than any of the other rock you can find out there.

I'm expecting this to be an accurate pic of what to expect of this game.
soniccycle.png

If you don't get the joke, don't ask (outside of PM).

If Crush 40 was really that bad, then how come they constantly keep them around all the time? They've been with SEGA since the release of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

And for the record, when Sonic And The Black Knight came out, the game that was supposed to have the most fan service, had all the fans begging for Crush 40 to be playing for that game. Not to mention they all spazzed when they figured out they were playing for the game.

If Crush 40 was really that bad, then how come they constantly keep them around all the time? They've been with SEGA since the release of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

Yeah! It's not like SEGA has had a track record of keeping shoddy game elements in the game!

I don't care either way about the music, but come on. And I don't think anyone here doesn't know which console Sonic Adventure was first released on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back