Sonic and his chilidogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2-Playah said:
And you should know, Omega. :roll:
You're making TNAoStH, aincha?
The New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, right?

Exactly what I was thinking. :roll:

This is somewhat off-topic, but I really enjoy a hot dog with chili poured on top of it.

Walan said:
This is somewhat off-topic, but I really enjoy a hot dog with chili poured on top of it.
I've always wanted to try one... But, for some reason, I've had hotdogs and chili present, but never at the same time. Usually, when they're both actually in the fridge simultaneously, I keep telling myself "I really SHOULD make a chili dog", but I always wind up too lazy to get around to it. Also, I like devouring chili straight from the can in one go (It screws up my stomach, meh), so by the time I get around to buying hotdogs, there's never any chili left...

It's a very complicated affair.

Sik said:
Well, Yuji Naka DOESN'T know what's the favourite food of Sonic... In Sonic Central, in an interview, he make up and said that Sonic eats MacDonald's burgers every time... But it's more than obviously that he doesn't know...

I wonder how much McDonalds paid him to say that...

firemario1001 said:
Sik said:
Well, Yuji Naka DOESN'T know what's the favourite food of Sonic... In Sonic Central, in an interview, he make up and said that Sonic eats MacDonald's burgers every time... But it's more than obviously that he doesn't know...

I wonder how much McDonalds paid him to say that...
1. Sega.com ask Yuji Naka for the food that eats Sonic
2. Yuji Naka doesn't know
3. Yuji Naka see Mc Donald's with a lot of money for him
4: Yuji Naka says that Sonic eats Mc Donald's burgers

Shuffle said:
Sik said:
1. Sega.com ask Yuji Naka for the food that eats Sonic

Food only eats sonic ISR.
I think that I need a translater for correct it, then:

"Sega.com pregunta a Yuji Naka por la comida que come Sonic"

Exactly the same phrase that I tried to write but in Spanish.

EDIT: this is the question and its answer. Make your conclutions:

Sega.com: When Sonic and his friends sit down to eat after a long hard day of chasing Dr. Eggman, what do they like to eat?

Yuji Naka: They probably eat McDonald's® hamburgers, I suppose? And I think they will get a complete line-up of Happy Meal® premiums.

Funny, I never even noticed this before. I had just assumed that the games were the first place to mention the chili dogs.

On the other hand, my first taste of the new sonic was a month ago when I play SA. Silly me. :roll:

The games don't even dwell on most of the characters' favourites or hobbies, anyway. Which is arguably a good thing, because the last thing I want is to waste valuable game time with a cutscene that features the Sonic characters eating.

Come to think of it, it would be pretty funny.

I said:
EDIT: this is the question and its answer. Make your conclutions:

Sega.com: When Sonic and his friends sit down to eat after a long hard day of chasing Dr. Eggman, what do they like to eat?

Yuji Naka: They probably eat McDonald's® hamburgers, I suppose? And I think they will get a complete line-up of Happy Meal® premiums.
I think that somebody seem the same thing that I shown here, and maked a hoax: http://www.randomsonicnet.org/srz/index.php?page=hoaxes.htm

Look at the end of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back