Sonic and his chilidogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotix

Profile Est. 2005
Dose anyone wonder why Sonic dosent ever metion or even eat a chilidog in any of his games? I mean after all chilidogs are Sonics favorite food. I was just wondering. He dosent even care for them in Sonic X. Funny huh?

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog universe
does not equal
Sega/SonicTeam Sonic the Hedgehog universe

That means we're talking about 2 diffrent universes, 2 diffrent storylines, and yes, 2 diffrent hedgehogs.

He doesn't mention them because that idea is totally exclusive to the cartoons and comics. Sonic X doesn't count because it was made in Japan.

Even if they were of the same world, what makes you think we'd know? We aren't SEGA.

The chilidog gag was invented by the cartoons. It had nothing to do with Sega of Japan, where the games are made.

Right. And I think the cartoon was produced in USA, and Sonic Team is in Japan. So, there's really no connection

According to Sonic X and my opinion, he doesn't like to anything in special, just he likes everything (food, obviously), as I.

Well, Yuji Naka DOESN'T know what's the favourite food of Sonic... In Sonic Central, in an interview, he make up and said that Sonic eats MacDonald's burgers every time... But it's more than obviously that he doesn't know...

first episode? It might be the some of the first few episodes. And if I recall correctly, it was a burger. No special burger thoguh

Sik said:
Well, Yuji Naka DOESN'T know what's the favourite food of Sonic... In Sonic Central, in an interview, he make up and said that Sonic eats MacDonald's burgers every time... But it's more than obviously that he doesn't know...
It's called "product placement". Oh, and Yuji Naka has no soul.

Ritz said:
Sik said:
It's called "product placement". Oh, and Yuji Naka has no soul.

Yeah; If Sonic ate McDonald's food, he would be either dead or wouldn't be able to run! :mrgreen:

I can't imaginate Sonic eating Mc Donald's burgers everyday, as Yuji Naka said. And the interview IS with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back