• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.
I was doing some experiments for a future multiplayer interaction.
I used foxBot with MF_ENEMY on the player to test it, so the bots automatically hate me and also hate themselves.

View attachment 194984View attachment 194985
Looking at every new GIF like:
1790197310038.png
 
The idea is to create a hybrid character; it will have the abilities of SATBK, allowing it to deal with enemies while maintaining speed. It has combat to add a fun factor and another way to handle enemies. That's why there are style switches, because in SATBK there are also styles focused on different areas: Knight, Cavalier, and Paladin. Cavalier is specifically focused on speed through the levels.
I really gotta read through this thread lol, I didnt even know there were styles, but this sounds awesome! im even more excited than before!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top