• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.
How much are you needing for the new laptop, im really tempted to chime in because of my current excitement for the mod.
So, I'm short about 1000 reais, which is almost 200 dollars. But I didn't want to ask for money, since I can earn it through work. And since the modding thing is more of a community thing, I don't know if it would be fair for me to receive something for it.
 
So, I'm short about 1000 reais, which is almost 200 dollars. But I didn't want to ask for money, since I can earn it through work. And since the modding thing is more of a community thing, I don't know if it would be fair for me to receive something for it.
That's fair im just concerned due to the fact you had said your pc is near the end of it's lifespan and it's stopping you from getting anything done. i'd hate for you to lose some progress because of it finally giving out
 
That's fair im just concerned due to the fact you had said your pc is near the end of it's lifespan and it's stopping you from getting anything done. i'd hate for you to lose some progress because of it finally giving out
I can accept it, the situation is really complicated, but despite everything, it's not the end of the world if it happens. It just wouldn't be fair to those who make mods for free. If I happen to lose the files, I can recreate them because, despite everything, I still have the knowledge.
 
I can accept it, the situation is really complicated, but despite everything, it's not the end of the world if it happens. It just wouldn't be fair to those who make mods for free. If I happen to lose the files, I can recreate them because, despite everything, I still have the knowledge.
Here's what might help, you said you do commissions right? what do you do? if i decide to help we can do it like that and that way you dont gotta worry about it not being fair if i just pay for one of those right?
 
Here's what might help, you said you do commissions right? what do you do? if i decide to help we can do it like that and that way you dont gotta worry about it not being fair if i just pay for one of those right?
Okay, I'll put my portfolio below. I usually create content for Brazilian Vtubers. But I recommend contacting me through one of the social media platforms if you're interested in commissions. Because these commission issues are outside the scope of SRB2, this thread is about SATBK Sonic and not about my situation. I only commented so that people understand and don't get too anxious and without news about the mod.

 
I can accept it, the situation is really complicated, but despite everything, it's not the end of the world if it happens. It just wouldn't be fair to those who make mods for free. If I happen to lose the files, I can recreate them because, despite everything, I still have the knowledge.
Still would be worth your time to make a backup on either a usb or your own personal google drive, so you don't have to entirely start from scratch
 
After looking at teasers, I can say, to someone who isn't familiar with the DMC or the Sonic Storybook series, that this is dope!
Also, good luck backing up your mod via Google Drive or Dropbox (and your PC. I hope your PC doesn't explode.)
 
Last edited:
Okay, I'll put my portfolio below. I usually create content for Brazilian Vtubers. But I recommend contacting me through one of the social media platforms if you're interested in commissions. Because these commission issues are outside the scope of SRB2, this thread is about SATBK Sonic and not about my situation. I only commented so that people understand and don't get too anxious and without news about the mod.

Wishing you the best of luck! (even though I am a month late)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top