Sonic Adventure Style Level Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i dont know why, when i take any mod and change its level headers to 128 for SA Style gameplay, the first level loads and after finishing it, no matter how many levels there are, it just shows the credits and returns you to the title screen. It works properly in Single Player. However, if i collect a chaos emerald in first SA style stage then instead of the credits, first the special stage starts and then a level after it. but if you dont collect a chaos emerald in the second one, its credits after that again.

If it's emerald-related, you might be using a custom exit. There's a wiki tutorial, which can use emeralds to take you to different levels. If you're planning on making your level a normal one, you don't use Custom Exit. You just use the Exit Sector.

ultrapowerlevel said:
For some reason i dont know why, when i take any mod and change its level headers to 128 for SA Style gameplay, the first level loads and after finishing it, no matter how many levels there are, it just shows the credits and returns you to the title screen.
I think what you're looking for is 4224. You're supposed to add 128 to the gametype, not leave it as 128. 4096 is the single player gametype, so without that, the level header isn't even registering as a Single Player stage, AFAIK.

I only know this because I have to edit SA-Mode out of any level header that makes use of it. Despite using Analog controls regularly, I still dislike SA-Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back