• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic 3 Sonic (tough sonic?)

legolloyd

Formerly LloydLuigi123 and Nookels
c@nc3ll3d

So i'm working on a mod called Sonic 3 sonic (a.k.a. Tough Sonic). he will have abilities from sonic 3 and also the same sprites. currently i'm looking for some spriters who can draw in sonic 3 style. i need more frames for these sprites:
costume5.png

costume2.png

and also waiting sprites (i'll add more pics here soon)

some screenshots are coming when i get the first build working
Post automatically merged:

right now i'm ripping the sprites. it's a pain in the @$$.

any suggestions?

Last edited:
This might be a better S3 Sonic mod than one on *coughs* Gamebanana *coughs*.Those mods are the worst.

This sounds pretty nice ngl, maybe add other stuff besides the instant shield, like a crouch system? Maybe water running? Perhaps some other stuff besides stuff just from sonic 3, like the drop dash or something?

Just an idea, maybe you could let people switch between crouch + jump = spindash, and spin= spindash, as another suggestion, you could give this sonic just about every classic sonic move, peel out, dropdash, insta sheild, the whole pack! But take what you will with these suggestions

and also waiting sprites (i'll add more pics here soon)

right here:
smallest waiting ever.gif

some screenshots are coming when i get the first build working
Post automatically merged:

right now i'm ripping the sprites. it's a pain in the @$$.

any suggestions?
try using something to make it transparent and useable, or a good size in case you get stuck and it looks jank and all, thats all the ideas i have for now.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 78
  • real 2.jpeg
    real 2.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 72
  • beans.gif
    beans.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back