Sonic 2 Ending CGI Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The first one is 5 different flavors of awesome. I have yet to see the second. I'll look when I have the time.

Edit: Saw the second. Too much idle time between when Sonic reached the edge of the platform and when he started turning into Super Sonic. But otherwise, good.

Money don't matter to me, cause I have a mom to cbuy my food.

This is why you're not supposed to grow up. :mrgreen:

So... that movie looks amazing. It almost reminds me of the new PS3 Sonic 1 remake, that completely BLOWS the adventure storyline and starts over with the classics. Something actually GOOD by Sonic Team/SEGA in the Sonic Genre since Advance/Adventure.

They only said that they were 'reinventing the series', which by no means suggests that the game is a remake of the original, just that they're trying something new. And we ALL know what happens when Sonic Team gets creative. (Sonic Heroes)

Hey! I kinda liked Sonic Heroes! (Not as much as adventure or advance Sonic games), but still, and I am interested in what program he used to make that Sonic 2 ending thing, that was great!

As I have said many times before, I kinda enjoyed SH. I mean, it's not a great game, but hey, I played it.

firemario1001 said:
Wow, you've got some low standards for games.

Is Daikatana is at the top of your list?
Aw come on, it had evil frogs. It was game design at its finest.

Sonic Heroes was like a treasure hunt. You had to sift through the crap to get to the fun parts. A game shouldn't be like that.

I don't like Zelda, hate Metroid, dispised Halo, and believe it or not, didn't like Sunshine.

I have vastly different opinions. Having a low standard has nothing to do with anything.

Bigboi said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

You and I both.
I diddn't like Halo much either.

I'm trying to remember another game that had evil frogs in it... Oh yeah! Castlevania on the SNES. I hated those damn evil frogs. And there were evil rabbits too, which was a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back