• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

You may have seen this kid before....I wish not, but he's finally coming to SRB2!
These are some sprites we have done.

STNDA1.png

Those are all! I hope you enjoy! There are more sprites but I don't really care to showcase them...

unknown.png

srb20149.gif

The rats first sprites (done by Basic Bronze Sonic) plus some other sprites.

Attachments

• srb20149.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 119
Sorry for taking so long to reply to this thread but I was busy making the super standing sprites but I just finished.

So far we've managed to get all of the standing sprites done, sorry that I have nothing to show but I don't want to give any spoilers.

You may have seen this kid before....I wish not, but he's finally coming to SRB2!
These are some sprites we have done.

STNDA1.png

Those are all! I hope you enjoy! There are more sprites but I don't really care to showcase them...

unknown.png
I’m helping with this...don’t question me.

I’m helping with this...don’t question me.
I will :wow:

Anyways, there has been a lot of progress ever since this thread came out. We finished all the walking and running rotations and redid the standing sprites. I'm on a school computer rn so I can't show the gifs though lolz. But I'll try soon.

I will :wow:

Anyways, there has been a lot of progress ever since this thread came out. We finished all the walking and running rotations and redid the standing sprites. I'm on a school computer rn so I can't show the gifs though lolz. But I'll try soon.
no questioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back