So many storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. said:
eh...its alright in texas....recent storms...its a'ight :D
I stand corrected. The storms are annoying and very disturbing when your computer gets knocked off the modem when a bolt of lightning strikes your block's energy transformer. >=|

I live in Iowa. The heart of Tornado Alley, and it's been pouring constantly recently.

Pity the coasties?

Hey TDM, im currently in Iowa xD
Maybe I'll see you o.O
It was very rainy today, and I had to walk to class >.<

TDM=Team death match?
By any chance, Gunz?

I had a storm a few nights ago. I'm so lucky it was far away, because I could see lightning bolts from, like, 50 miles away. o_O

...Ok, not really 50, maybe, but possibly 10-30. :/

But this was because of a tropical storm in Florida (I think), and it was really loud. It was so loud that I couldn't sleep. x_x

Jellybones69 said:
These storms sound awesome =P
Down here in Louisiana (No, I'm NOT from New Orleans!) it gets VERY hot without power. It's terrible! No computers, the heat drives you insane and all your food in the freezer and refrigerator spoils (I'm still out of cold food because of Gustav). I just got my power after a short power outage! NONE of that is awesome!

EDIT:
Chisuun said:
Ike hits in a couple hours. It's already pretty gusty in Houaton.
I heard the storm has a surge equivalent of a category five. Be careful!

If it were me, I would have already gotten the fuck out of there. I live in Texas, so I'm hittin' an online satellite to see where it's headed. Also, you mean Houston, right?

Jeez, raining Like Crazy up here in iowa,

well, its fall, whad'ya expect. >_>

Ike is a weird hurricane. Winds of a strong Cat. 2, surge of a Cat. 4-5, pressure of a Cat. 3...confusing...

Uber Shell said:
Jellybones69 said:
These storms sound awesome =P
Down here in Louisiana (No, I'm NOT from New Orleans!) it gets VERY hot without power. It's terrible! No computers, the heat drives you insane and all your food in the freezer and refrigerator spoils (I'm still out of cold food because of Gustav). I just got my power after a short power outage! NONE of that is awesome!

These storms suddenly don't sound so awesome anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back