So many storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means that all of those years of global warming and pollution has finally come back to bite us in the butt.

Storms? Where we're going we don't need storms!

Yeah, it hasn't been so bad in Australia now that Spring is starting and all, but it was a bit rainy during June and July.

Fay was the only hurricane the actually "hit" Florida this year. They gave us off of school, even though it turned out that nothing actually happened.

I'll Begin said:
Storms? Where we're going we don't need storms!

Yeah, it hasn't been so bad in Australia now that Spring is starting and all, but it was a bit rainy during June and July.
I'll Begin, I hope you enjoyed your winter. Northern CA is hot. :(

The first post confuses me.

Tornadoes in Illinois. Awesome. Unfortunately, nothing serious happens.

Why do we love how big storms are anyways?

Well, truthfully, the sky around here turned pink in the middle of the night once after an explosion. Yes, an explosion. No joke.

Sky Ninja said:
Well, truthfully, the sky around here turned pink in the middle of the night once after an explosion. Yes, an explosion. No joke.

Dude...wicked....

But seriously, The biggest storm central Illinois has ever had was when our neighbor's house got hit by lightning. The weirdest part is that it started on fire (don't ask me how that's possible in the pouring rain). Yea, never a dull moment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back