So, I've made my map layout and even added music!... what now?

I open the addon in the game, and there's no map showing up in the level select. What do I need to do? What image do I need to upload and where should it go to show a level thumbnail?
 
Welp, I'd normally look at the tutorial again, but when I open the map in XWE or SLADE, I can't seem to find MAINCFG or the level header. Is this something I have to add myself, or do I have to find it?
 
Welp, I'd normally look at the tutorial again, but when I open the map in XWE or SLADE, I can't seem to find MAINCFG or the level header. Is this something I have to add myself, or do I have to find it?
If it doesn't appear, try this: LevelSelect = 1.
2 equals unlockable.
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top