Snap the Sentinel

yfyfyfyfyfy

The dumbest man
suG3R1U.png

Hello everybody! A game from some SRB2 developers came out. I recommend playing with this.

https://tehrealsalt.itch.io/snap-the-sentinel

XxJ0fN0.png

I'm not a shooter fan. I never liked either modern or old shooters. This game let me know that I am bad at a shooter, but I liked the gameplay, as well as the level design itself. It's simple, and this is genius. I, of course, suffered a little with the game settings, but still I was able to do everything as I want.

I have 3 units of health, and in front of a horde of robots. Well, good luck to me!

aTjMZvu.png

I completed the game on medium difficulty and I plan to complete the game on hard, because the levels will change

Hey! It's me!

8aVY0yD.png

The kick is the best weapon

AOkpYSK.png

I died by kicking a cactus. Awesome.

rCk6xYQ.png

Last edited:
I haven’t played it yet, but assuming that it’s a smaller game that’s been well recorded, I wonder if there’s any plans to turn it into a full-scale Indie title in the same way that Celeste did

Snap the Seventh Sentinel has to be the game for me to Must Play...

Last edited:
havent played it yet, but judging by the screenshots it'll probably be good
Post automatically merged:

also the way snap holds his revolver is weird

Last edited:
Kinda rude to say it's a knockoff tbh, the game was worked on so hard, the visuals the voice acting, the models, I don't think it deserves to be called that, then again, I'm not sure if you're joking, but still not a good joke.

y'know, i think someone was making a snap mod for srb2 at some point. not sure how it's going as of now, though

Imagine if Snap the Sentiel becomes a playable character mod in SRB2 😂 This game is soooooooo good.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back