• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.
hi there I have not checked it out yet so I,d like to know it feels like to play as smb3 Mario?
Post automatically merged:

hey I cant download this is this a fake mod?
Post automatically merged:

yeah FAKE!!!! mod
 
Last edited:
hi there I have not checked it out yet so I,d like to know it feels like to play as smb3 Mario?
Post automatically merged:

hey I cant download this is this a fake mod?
Post automatically merged:

yeah FAKE!!!! mod
this is a wip, i literally cannot upload the mod due to this page being a preview of what's in the works, kid.
 
Una pregunta rápida,sigue en desarrollo o se ha cancelado?
Por favor, usa inglés para comunicarte en estos foros. Esta en contra de las reglas hablar otros idiomas, ya que puede dificultar la moderación.
(Please, use English to communicate in these forums. It's against the rules to talk in other languages, as it can make moderation difficult.)

Respondiendo a tu pregunta: SMB3 Mario continúa en desarrollo. La falta de progreso últimamente se debe a que yo, el único programador del addon por el momento, estuve algo de tiempo enfrentando problemas personales y concentrándome en otras cosas.
(Answering your question: SMB3 Mario is still in development. The lack of progress lately is because I, the only programmer for this addon at the moment, was confronting some personal problems and focusing on other things.)



For English readers, his message translates to..:
"One quick question: is this still in development or is it cancelled?"
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top