SLADE: No patches found for *insert 4 letter chharacter here* frame ]

Dee

The Imaginator
Modding is not very easy, especially in sprite work. When I got this message, it said: No patches found for frame ]. Can anyone help me fix this?

742mph

My work is never done yet
Try going to Edit -> Preferences -> Editing and checking the box marked "Use percent encoding if needed outside of Wad Archives", if that box isn't already checked.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Are you making a character wad or pk3? If so, do you actually have sprites for that frame in particular?

Alternatively, have you missed out any of the other frames before then?

Lach

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Make sure you have all the frames up to and including frame ]. This means you must cover all 8 angles for the sprites from A-Z and the symbols [, +, and ]. They also should be converted to the Doom graphics format, though I don't think that's the problem yielding your error.

Dee

The Imaginator
I have all the sprites A-Z, and all sprites for [, +, and ] (] is only one sprite)

Lach

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Are you sure you converted it to Doom format? Is there anything in between those sprites that interrupts them from being loaded? It might be helpful to show a screenshot of your lumps so we can identify what the problem is; the error itself is not a good indication of exactly what you've done wrong.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)