• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Skid and Pump (The Spookeez)

I'm a bit confused on this, but alright. So you would help with coding, is that correct.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Signpost.
Needs a few tweaking but overall is not half bad.
q6mL4yM.png
imagine if skid and pump's death animation was the "lets go to the hospital-bleh." pose from when skid and pump made themselves died....JUST KIDDING.....unless?
Post automatically merged:

wow thats a lot of code that needs to be implemented

also if i will be in the team i will make Double Jump as Lua because Vanilla one is lame

actually i made some ability:
The Rolling Tackle(as sonic because i have no skid or pump)
View attachment 43146

Double Jump With Rolling Tackle:
View attachment 43147

Skid is done now Pump is done:
View attachment 43148
Huh the rolling tackle reminds me of the boom kick/rocket kick from heroes....huh.

imagine if skid and pump's death animation was the "lets go to the hospital-bleh." pose from when skid and pump made themselves died....JUST KIDDING.....unless?

Huh the rolling tackle reminds me of the boom kick/rocket kick from heroes....huh.
I am proud of how my "Rolling Tackle" idea is coming along. Yes, I did actually suggest this custom move.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back