Simple Addon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiredReadyBlocks

I'm Fired Up!
Hello! I'll just cut to the chase. Does anyone know of anyone that is taking addon requests? My request is a simple one. I just want an addon that automatically gives me the emerald whenever I collect a token. (So basically no special stages)

I'd Like this because I've been playing this game for so long, that it's guaranteed that I get the emeralds, every single playthrough. And I not ganna lie, the special stages are fun, but I'd prefer to just skip them.

Thank you for your input!

Hello! I'll just cut to the chase. Does anyone know of anyone that is taking addon requests? My request is a simple one. I just want an addon that automatically gives me the emerald whenever I collect a token. (So basically no special stages)

I'd Like this because I've been playing this game for so long, that it's guaranteed that I get the emeralds, every single playthrough. And I not ganna lie, the special stages are fun, but I'd prefer to just skip them.

IMG_20221030_114828.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, in my years in this community I have never seen anyone take addon requests, and making said requests is generally seen as poor form. If you want to learn how to make addons, the SRB2 Wiki has more modding resources than I could ever describe. The kind of mod you are describing would be a fairly simple Lua script: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Lua

The kind of mod you are describing would be a fairly simple Lua script
Honestly if the intention is just to skip the emeralds, you don't even need to mod the game to do it. You can cheat them all into your inventory at once using Pandora's Box. Might require downloading a save file though, depending on how far OP is in terms of progress.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did'nt see that in the rules :P
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna be honest, in my years in this community I have never seen anyone take addon requests, and making said requests is generally seen as poor form. If you want to learn how to make addons, the SRB2 Wiki has more modding resources than I could ever describe. The kind of mod you are describing would be a fairly simple Lua script: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Lua
Ok thank you! Sorry I didn't know asking for requests was against the rules...

To be fair, what you want is something that already exists in the OLDC level packs, but the packs aren't marked as reusable.

You do know what Rule 15 is?
Read it along with all other rules,and stop making threads like this.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did'nt see that in the rules :P
Post automatically merged:

Ok thank you! Sorry I didn't know asking for requests was against the rules...
I did, in fact read the rules. Maybe you should read the thread before telling someone something they already know? Just maybe?

They made an honest mistake and apologized twice, back to back, about that. Why are you now coming in later and deciding to be rude to them over it? This situation had already been resolved and you are helping nobody with your actions or your tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back