silver2.wad (psychic Silver.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a Sonic wad with new hair and "angry eyes" is still just a recolor to me.

jojo777 said:
Hes not really red in the wad, if you actually play it hes silver...Devmode...

I'll be trying out the wad soon anyway. I was commenting on the screenie.......

TimberWolf said:
Bigboi said:
It's a recolor? No thanks.

1. Silver. Isn;t. A. Recolour!
2. So he's red, big whoop.
3. Although hs SHOULD be silver. I'm not complaining though.

"Recolor" means another hedgehog character based on Sonic. Even not entirely based on Sonic. Recolor means altered sprites/model, and not just skin/coloring. Different abilities, glove types, shoe images, etc, also fall in this category. If it was hand-draw Silver and was GOOD, then recolor wouldn't be shouted. However, as that is NOT the case, recolor applies here.

Same silver. *yawn*
The only difference is he stalls (bad), while clumping his enemys together (worse).
Haven't you ever heard of strength in numbers?

FAIL!

Okay, this wad FAILS!

1. Silver is a poorly done recolour/edit
2. You put him in his spring sprite for his jump AND his telekinesis? FAIL!
3. The enemies don't clump, they scatter around, fly up into the air then float back down and look REEEEEEEEEEETARDED!
4. How can he kill with his feet?
5. How, you made his air trick his telekinesis float, which just uses the fist jumping sprite, leaves him in place until you move fowards and is indefinite

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

The single point was for it being a good idea.

Re: FAIL!

TimberWolf said:
Okay, this wad FAILS!

3. The enemies don't clump, they scatter around, fly up into the air then float back down and look REEEEEEEEEEETARDED!
5. How, you made his air trick his telekinesis float, which just uses the fist jumping sprite, leaves him in place until you move fowards and is indefinite

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

Lol Brutal, but....true.

jojo777 said:
TimberWolf said:
Okay, this wad FAILS!

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

Lol Brutal, but....true.

I would make a post saying "FATALITY!", but I can't change the font to Chiller for some odd reason.

TimberWolf said:
Okay, this wad FAILS!

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

if you think this is SO bad, Go make a better Silver,
after all, your insulting Nitro And me

Yes yes, we all know how terrible my Psionics power is. Gimmie a "Look for all enemies" command and A_RemoteAction and I'll make it not suck. But until I have both of those, you're not seeing it get any better.

As for the actual WAD, I knew this would happen the day I started work on Psionics. I was kinda hoping for some better telekinetics sprites though.

I origionally made the wad so if you have problems with the sprites tell me. Also that was my 2nd wad so I admit it sucks but I may edit it later.

Draykon said:
Yes yes, we all know how terrible my Psionics power is. Gimme a "Look for all enemies" command and A_RemoteAction and I'll make it not suck. But until I have both of those, you're not seeing it get any better.

I kinda liked the old version with the black shield thing.

And I take no credit for this wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back