silver2.wad (psychic Silver.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FAIL!

TimberWolf said:
Okay, this wad FAILS!

1. Silver is a poorly done recolour/edit
2. You put him in his spring sprite for his jump AND his telekinesis? FAIL!
3. The enemies don't clump, they scatter around, fly up into the air then float back down and look REEEEEEEEEEETARDED!
4. How can he kill with his feet?
5. How, you made his air trick his telekinesis float, which just uses the fist jumping sprite, leaves him in place until you move fowards and is indefinite

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

The single point was for it being a good idea.

Going onto #2...Silver the Hedgehog does not jump in a ball. I played Sonic Next Gen (so have many people...I think :? ). He jumps like he goes off of the springs. #4...that makes sense...I am kinda TRYING to change that in SRBA (he kills by throwing enemies).

Re: FAIL!

TimberWolf said:
Okay, this wad FAILS!

1. Silver is a poorly done recolour/edit
2. You put him in his spring sprite for his jump AND his telekinesis? FAIL!
3. The enemies don't clump, they scatter around, fly up into the air then float back down and look REEEEEEEEEEETARDED!
4. How can he kill with his feet?
5. How, you made his air trick his telekinesis float, which just uses the fist jumping sprite, leaves him in place until you move fowards and is indefinite

My rateing:

A very crappy 1/100

The single point was for it being a good idea.

For some reason I kinda doubt this guy even knows how to make a wad.

And you spelled forwards and rating wrong.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I origionally made the wad so if you have problems with the sprites tell me. Also that was my 2nd wad so I admit it sucks but I may edit it later.
You didn't originally make this. Nitro made it,didn't he? I mean the silver.Draykon made the telekenisis. You just put them together.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I origionally made the wad so if you have problems with the sprites tell me. Also that was my 2nd wad so I admit it sucks but I may edit it later.
You didn't originally make this. Nitro made it,didn't he? I mean the silver.Draykon made the telekenisis. You just put them together.
I am Nitro! Pay attention to the names or the avatars.

Well, as long as this is bumped, I'm gonna go ahead and point out that I'm making a better Psionics power for Shufflarb2. It will be triggered by the fire key, and causes the nearest thing (No matter what it may be) to go flying away.

Part experiment by FF to see if an exe mod can attract editors, part Shuffle's endeavor to get his #SRB2Fun topic changing abilities back, part extreme awesomeness.

Yes

Yes there is.
When i click on the link appeared this:

Password Protected:

Please Enter The Correct Password To Acess The Download

Mine gets a password protection, too...

Well, anyway, I just wanted to add to the Silver being Kineso thing. The only thing off really is the coloring. Well, my character that I made about a year ago has Silver's coloring, right down to the shoes. His head color is similar to Silver's shoe tips and palms. Also, my character's name is Chrome, which is also a metallic name. Chrome is from the future, but he's not a time traveller. No full bio, but there's a picture that I tried to draw in paint.
NOTE: Click only if you have a bucket nearby:
http://i11.tinypic.com/4biqgsy.png

Why is FFH pass protected now anyway? There's loads of cool stuff there I want to download. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back