Shufflarb2.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
How did that work, I'm not very good at Sonic 3.

In Sonic 3 and Knuckles, after getting all Chaos Emeralds, once you are at Mushroom Hill, you will see Knuckles hit a switch that closes a door to a little room. You will see a big Ring, and it is flashing colors. Jump into it.
Once the cutscene is over, jump on one of the grey Emeralds to warp tp a Special Stage. Once you finish them all, you can be Hyper Sonic, Hyper Knuckles, or Super Tails.

Sooooooo, if I was going to make a Shufflarb2 level, and I wanted to make the player turn upside-down, how would I do that?

Go with Per-Sector Gravity. Make the gravity -0.5 and make an invisible hole that forces the player to make a spontaneous jump/fall, preferrably 34-50 fracunits below the floor height and about 8-16 fracunits long. There you go, gravity changed.

I think he means upside-down as in a hanging spike, with the player's feet on the ceiling.

When you are attracted to the ceiling, you land feet first for some reason. If not, it'll happen in a little while.

I wouldn't suggest using negative gravity. It's buggy and will probably remain that way or get removed, unfortunately.

WHOA!! :eek: This. Is. Awesome. Can you add zdoom style particle fountains? Wait... You did. Oops.

you should make some slopes *shot*. This is soo cool, I like the lightdashable crawla's... And everything else... Would it be possible to include the digging into shufflearb2? I would be cool if you did.(as in, put the digging ability in it)

light dasher said:
This is really good Shuffle, just one little question, why are all the Super Emeralds green?

When you collect one all the others change color. Also, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back