Shufflarb2.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
People keep coming by #srb2fun to bug about this, so I decided to finally make a release.
Just a forewarning: this exe doesn't do much by itself. The point here is to add tons of features for wadders to take advantage of. That is where you'll find your content.
Here's a list of changes. Hope I got everything.. (Yes, this is a link)
There's also a couple things from SRB2JTE. OpenGL fixes, the shadows, and the afterimages.. I think that's it.
Oh, before anybody asks, no, this is not compatible with SRB2win.

Here's your dirty pix:
srb20057.png

srb20056.png

The test level can be found on map10, if you feel like checking out the few new objects I added..

Download: http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/shufrb2.zip
Included are 3 socs that you can add yourself. LDCrawla makes crawlas lightdashable (if you turn lightdash on, of courese). FlowersHurt make flowers um.. hurt.. and teleport2.soc turns rings into teleportation rings. When you shoot a ring, it will teleport you to where you land. Have fun. ;)

Cool! Hold down the lightdash button and you've got yourself the Light Speed Attack from Sonic Adventure! Shame the range isn't as large, though.

Thank you Shuffle! Now I dont have to ask people any more. I'll download this on my default srb2 computer.

Zaktan said:
It makes Mario Koopa a SPECIAL STAGE.
Oops. I guess throwing in the 7 extra special stages pours over into Mario Koopa Blast. Guess I'll have to fix that..

Which is why that error popped up to him. What you didn't understood is that after map 32, there was a glitch that tried to go to map 33.

I picked up the Super Emeralds, and it didn't make me go hyper.

I guess you need the 7 regulars first.

FSX said:
I picked up the Super Emeralds, and it didn't make me go hyper.

I guess you need the 7 regulars first.

The Super Emeralds and Lava Reef jets work like they did in Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back