Shrooms' Funny Characters

Shrooms' Funny Characters V1.2 - The Garello Update

IcyShrooms

IcyShrooms submitted a new resource:

Tiky the Clown - Tiky the Clown in SRB2 Kart

Ever wanted a clown? (I'm sorry if my intros are bad)

Well now you can have one! Introducing Tiky, the bite sized clown that runs at lightning speed. He has no need for a kart, because his legs work fine! Tiky is also color compatible! (I don't know if that comes with every character or not)

Hope you like it,
Shrooms out.

Read more about this resource...

I'll get to work kind sir! Thank you for the idea.
Got you garello pic becauss he is the hardest to design also managed to get sepi

Attachments

• Z.jpg
    Z.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210613_214547.jpg
    IMG_20210613_214547.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Gotcha, im already working on garello and I have a good idea for it. Might be able to release today.

Last edited:
it is done (and by done I mean playable)
ill gladly send it over. have a test run, let me know what you think

Attachments

• KC_Garello_BETA.wad
    703.7 KB · Views: 75
  • garello screenshot 1.png
    garello screenshot 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
so uhh i tried garello so he is very fun to play as but hes pretty silent(i barelly hear him) and he cant change color
i think his hat should be the colorable part

so uhh i tried garello so he is very fun to play as but hes pretty silent(i barelly hear him) and he cant change color
i think his hat should be the colorable part
im working on it. as i said, it is not even ready for release. His sound effects are very quiet, and his colors arent working yet, but thats because I havent worked on it. Remember this is BETA, so the finished product will be much more polished.
(P.S. all his sounds are various cough noises.)

im working on it. as i said, it is not even ready for release. His sound effects are very quiet, and his colors arent working yet, but thats because I havent worked on it. Remember this is BETA, so the finished product will be much more polished.
(P.S. all his sounds are various cough noises.)
Welp i think hes good i recommended you to make the hat be colorable and i think his coughs must be REALLY loud to respect the m e m e

Welp i think hes good i recommended you to make the hat be colorable and i think his coughs must be REALLY loud to respect the m e m e
on it, thanks again for the idea.
Post automatically merged:

he is complete! garello is just waiting for approval, thanks for your help trop.

Last edited:
IcyShrooms updated Shrooms' Funny Characters with a new update entry:

V1.2 - The Garello Update

You asked for it (and by you I mean the one person who was talking to me) and I have answered the people!

Garello is here! Now you can cough your way across the universe with this new character and take the world by storm. Big thanks to tropluckyfr for this idea, which was a very good idea might I add. Garello's different colors change the appearance of his hat and coat/hoodie/sweatshirt when changed.

Stay tuned for more "quality" content.
Shrooms out.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back