Share your OCS here!

His name is Blitz.
He's the Sonic in his Dimension.
(the same way Blaze is the Sonic in her Dimension)

The art wasn't made by me, but it is of the character (ofc)
1000001520.png

Last edited:
His name is Blitz.
He's the Sonic in his Dimension.
(the same way Blaze is the Sonic in her Dimension)
Honestly, amazing! The art is nice, the design makes sense, and he isn't edgy like almost every one that I see nowadays! Nice work!

My OC is Void! He has Void-like powers, and he has his domain called "the void" where he can imagine anything and it comes into reality! They only exist in the void though, he can't bring them back into the version of earth there. He's my PFP lol...

I have 3 oc's and their names are "MJ, EXE And Illegal Instruction."

MJ: A Kid That is Good, Smart, Intelligent Unlike The Others. But Sometimes He is Lazy To Do Things His Own Way

EXE: A FailedSafe Experiment That MJ Recently Tested. He is Bloody And Creepy-ish. He is nice. But he gets mad and gets to killing later on. That he doesn't like

ILLEGIAL INSTRUCTION: Another FailSafe Experiment. The Prototype. He is a Cursed Child And Hard To Control. Don't mess with him...
Perfect.png

My OC is Sonic the real hedgehog
1700708398540.png

Jokes aside, those seem really great! Nice job!

Interesting. Does his dimension have Chaos Emeralds, Sol Emeralds or something else?
Yeah it does. They have the Zeus Emeralds. Named to keep in line with the other two Emerald types- also named after gods
(Chaos - God of destruction, Sol - God/personification of the sun)
Though I haven't come up with a name for the "Super" form that forms alliteration with Blitz' name.
Also, I'm sure you could guess by the name, but the "Super" form is Electricity based

I has another:

donochi as of 2023.png

Donochi! (doh-noh-chee)
I've had this lil kitty boi since exactly August 31st, 2018! That's his birthday, yep! And I actually try to recognize it-
His age hasn't really changed between birthdays, I just decide which one works best. I guess it kinda works like how Sonic is aged, not exactly on his birthday does he grow older physically.
Donochi is around 9/10-12 years of age.
Post automatically merged:

Though I haven't come up with a name for the "Super" form that forms alliteration with Blitz' name.
Also, I'm sure you could guess by the name, but the "Super" form is Electricity based
Bolting Blitz? Boltage Blitz? Wait, Boltage isn't a word, is it...
Eh, I'm bad with names.

I has another:

View attachment 105115

Donochi! (doh-noh-chee)
I've had this lil kitty boi since exactly August 31st, 2018! That's his birthday, yep! And I actually try to recognize it-
His age hasn't really changed between birthdays, I just decide which one works best. I guess it kinda works like how Sonic is aged, not exactly on his birthday does he grow older physically.
Donochi is around 9/10-12 years of age.
Post automatically merged:

Bolting Blitz? Boltage Blitz? Wait, Boltage isn't a word, is it...
Eh, I'm bad with names.
Hey, that's nice! I liked the character!

I love seeing this thread isn't a hell :)
Keep it up guys!

Hello there, hope you're having a great time right now because I see really nice OCs here. Here are mines:

Tiger the Raxololt is a breed beetween a racoon and an axololt with pyrokinesis. He's good at combat, is agile, confident and sometimes provocative. He really loves going at high speed.
Tiger Raxololt.png

Spike the Chamecodile (chameleon-crocodile) has orange spikes laying on his back and tail that can be extended and retracted. He loves food and he'll use his long tongue to grab them from afar or stick to platforms and achieve his goals.
Spike.png

Cherry the red fox is a quick and smart fella. He builds awesome gadgets and is ready for adventure.
Cherry.png

his gadgets (for now):
Canon Laser: Shoot electric projectiles with it
1701205243199.png

Shield Icon: Protect yourself from attacks
1701205038473.png

Sparkle the Electric Glowmouse is a shy but kind mouse with the ability of electricity. She only uses it to charge devices or to fight for justice.
Sparkle.png

Bubblegum is a emphatic pink ladybug who can produce pink bubbles that can play the role of a transportation or a bouncy platform.
Bubblegum.png

Last but not least myself with a special item: the 'Purple Beanie' which give me fox ears and tail and grants me the ability to double jump, wall jump and summon two ghosts: an orange one that represents my speed and offense and a purple one which helps in defence and reflexion.
K_Nooby007.png

Attachments

• HeliSprout.png
    HeliSprout.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Random Spirit'Shadow characater 'Like Shadow'.png
    Random Spirit'Shadow characater 'Like Shadow'.png
    2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back