Shadow Spin-off Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has no one noticed the pic I posted earlier?
Ritz said:
shadow.gif
I swear, true comedic gold is never appreciated.

Everyone's a critic. Now, open your mouth for a second, so that I may rearrange your insides with a rusty spoon.

OK, we're getting off-topic.

Anyway, why does shadow need to hijack vehicles when he can already run fast? In SA2/B, I recall outrunning a car in city escape with shadow (action replay rocks!)

If you think its bad now, wait until the next Sonic game where you use a deck of cards to determine Sonic's next move!

Dear God, he's right! Quickly, we must forge our bomb shelters now! ph33r teh apac0lipsit15 @/\/d jv/\/k#!11!11!1!!1!!!11!!1!!!!!oneone

i loved sonic shuffle. I always played it in my cuz's house, untill he sold it away. now i've been trying to download the rom, but it appears it was the lowest rated game that no one else liked, so no rom were made. damn critics. they better not do that to Shadow The Hedgehog or else....

Uh, CDs are ISOs, not ROMs. And it's not that no ISO was made, it's that people crack down on ISOs a lot more than ROMs, so they're MUCH harder to find. No, I will not aid your quest to find said ISO.

ROMs are compressed versions of a game that you extract from a game cartridge or disc. Just because it's on a CD doesn't mean it's an ISO file, though, when you extract something from a disc like a GameCube disc, you have to know how to compress it correctly. Unfortunatly, I only know how to do this for the Xbox

Well, if you want to be nitpicky, then what people call "ROMs" aren't even really ROMs; they're ROM images. Just a "ROM" would be the cartridge or disc.

That and you're so far the only person I've seen thus far who calls ripped images of CDs a "ROM".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back