Seraph Island

Seraph Island 1.2.4.4

2Tailz updated Seraph Island with a new update entry:

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hey guys. I would like to report that... SERAPH ISLAND IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!! Me and my newly formed team of very friendly friends (GamerOfDays, NappyKitty (Endless) have begun work on Seraph Island once again. After getting my well deserved break, I feel great. For the past 4 months since December, I've been hard at work polishing, fixing and adding new content to Seraph Island. And I'm happy to announce that there WILL be updates after this one. We've also reopened our server, so you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
sorry i haven’t been doing anything my computer is messed up so development has been haulted for a bit until its fixed
 
should’ve done this earlier but check out our devlog to see our current 1.2.5 progress
special thanks to @Silver3005 for recording the footage for this
 
My computer works Check this out (Subterranean Canyon V2)
 

Attachments

  • srb20569.png
    srb20569.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 107
  • srb20570.png
    srb20570.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 108
  • srb20572.png
    srb20572.png
    359 KB · Views: 119
Sorry for the lack of progress everyone, just been feeling really lazy recently since music has taken up a lot of my life and I haven't been active in the SRB2 space in awhile, but I promise I'll get more work in on this and post more progress.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top