• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SEGA Dreamcast Sonic (thanks sonc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBlur

I'm fully aware of the Sonic Adventure DX mod that is currently in the works by Metalwario64, but why not have some fun and get groovy! Thanks to sonc, I've got his permission to turn his Dreamcast STNDA1 into a new mod! (Sonic X is also being worked on, but this is just a side project). Thank you, sonc!

Attachments

• DreamcastA1.png
    DreamcastA1.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 4,631
This will be awesome! I see that he has his upgrades on him, so between that and the DC aesthetic, this will be quite different from what mine will probably end up being.

This will be awesome! I see that he has his upgrades on him, so between that and the DC aesthetic, this will be quite different from what mine will probably end up being.

Yeah! I plan for him to have the full Dreamcast moveset, especially with the upgrades, Lightspeed Attack, Lightspeed Dash, Spamdash, Homing Attack, and maybe that japanese onionskin blur effect for max speed!

Yeah! I plan for him to have the full Dreamcast moveset, especially with the upgrades, Lightspeed Attack, Lightspeed Dash, Spamdash, Homing Attack, and maybe that japanese onionskin blur effect for max speed!

So a "source accurate" character? I'm really interested right now

This realy cool! It would be great to play srb2 with the full dreamcast moveset!

Guess this is gonna be like the 2 Tails dolls in the MB

Wish both you and MetalWario good luck with your mods though. Bet that the end result to both of them will be legit.

Guess this is gonna be like the 2 Tails dolls in the MB

Wish both you and MetalWario good luck with your mods though. Bet that the end result to both of them will be legit.
It does sorta make me question my own now though.

My ultimate goal though was to eventually have a set of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy in Uekawa's style in a consistent look. Kind of as a counter to the default SRB2 sprites being based on the classic designs. I know it will take a lot of time and be a lot of work though, so we'll see what happens.

so, from what I understand, this character will make great use of the definitive moveset (therefore with each upgrade) of Sonic.
basically: holding down spin for a long time (possibly not very long due to the Crystal ring) you can use the lightdash to take lines of Rings or hit a row of 7(?) possible robots.
I think this Sonic will have a lot of mechanics related to spindash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back