SEGA DOING HAPPY TREE FREINDS! What the..

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
That's simply because Sega couldn't pull off the same charm that Rare could. Rare did it in a way that was clever and amusing (intentionally), and it worked. Sega tried to do it in a way that looked "cool" but ended up failing miserably.
Dude.... That doesn't sums it up at all.

on Edge said:
Shuffle said:
So....

..who's up for bombing SEGA?

Vic Fox said:
*raises hand*

Count me in! *runstojetplane*

Me 4!

*preps the Big**********ingtimebomb*
*programs the Big**********ingtimebomb's holographic 24k gold Sonic Statue disguise*
*sets the Timer for 1 hour so we can GET THE **** OUT OF THERE!!!!! (but doesn't start it)*
*Passes out Anti-nuke suits to all involved*

Lets start making a casket for HTF.
I'm not a fan of the podcasts, but nothing deserves to fall into Sega's sloppy hands...

Shuffle said:
So.

eevee01.jpg

that eevee

You are aware that it was Sega who made the South Park pinball machine, right? This really isn't as major as you think.

Chaos Knux said:
on Edge said:
Shuffle said:
So....

Vic Fox said:
*raises hand*

Count me in! *runstojetplane*

Me 4!

*preps the Big**********ingtimebomb*
*programs the Big**********ingtimebomb's holographic 24k gold Sonic Statue disguise*
*sets the Timer for 1 hour so we can GET THE **** OUT OF THERE!!!!! (but doesn't start it)*
*Passes out Anti-nuke suits to all involved*

i got dibs on sammy!
*prepares deadly weapons of all kind*

Kilron said:
You are aware that it was Sega who made the South Park pinball machine, right? This really isn't as major as you think.
naw....rly.

Dude I play it in my local aracde...

But thats a PINBALL MACHINE. Sega is going to make a OFFICAL GAME.

Happy Tree Friends is lets face it.. Garbage. ( Ratatoille quote of dooom )

Where did my Sega who was actually competition to Nintendo at one point!? I am now disapproving Sega.

Lightning The Fox does not approve KTHXBY
branded.jpg

I don't even quite know what this is, but it just sounds wrong.

How about this: HEY, SEGA! Why don't you make a game similar to Sonic Adventure 2, but with non-linear level design? PLEASE?

The only truly great thing they have released recently is NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. Though it had its issues with the platforming segments and all that, JoD is definitely a step up from what they've been releasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back