scr_tailsadventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaaradude6969 said:
For the moment, this is called "Tails Adventure." It'll probably be renamed something else later.

Anyway, this is a preview of a mod I've been working on for the past few days. Zones include:

Lazy Sands Beach,
Valley Way,
Sky Palace.

And, yes, there will be more. LOTS more. Tell me what you think about it, cause Im not very good at Coop.

Metal Sonic sprites are credited to: CZ64.

Download link!:http://www.sendspace.com/file/k6yd80

Screenies (not very good):

Now, for those using OpenGL, ther WILL be some redwall, since I don't test in OpenGl (or, for that matter, use it).

Thank you! Tell me whether it's good or not.

kool level metal sonic is raly ment for sonic and on one level he's mega cheap like i don't know boss battle 3.

I'm on TJ's side here (yes, I'm late). Because, if you remember Roboegg99, he had the impression that it was compulsory to make wads, and in such he mass-produced terrible wads, ruined his reputation here, wouldn't take criticism, further ruined his reputation and eventually he left the community for good. Whilst the chances of something of Roboegg99's proximity happening again are as slim as Paper Mario, we don't need anything close to it happening at all.

tailsmastermind said:
How do you even complete the game with Shadow. There is a walls in act 3 that are only passable if you have glide/climb or fly.

There's objectplace, gravity, having a parner fly you, noclip, getting from the highest part and passing it, ect. Not that had to pass. So, one-character-designed levels suck.

Uh, guys, you're not supposed to be using Shadow. The whole point of this pack is a series of levels designed around Tails and his flight.

That said, why aren't the levels more... vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back