sarby2.pk3

[Open Assets] sarby2.pk3 v1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
Bandder submitted a new resource:

sarby2.pk3 - Objective: Get The Sign

Your objective: Get The Sign
View attachment 109203
View attachment 109204
View attachment 109205

i took somethin from there lol

Read more about this resource...

Bandder updated sarby2.pk3 with a new update entry:

go to hell update

View attachment 109213
remember his wise words? maybe we should take this into account this time.

-adds "hell" and fixes special stage shinanigans

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

2024_01_14_0yo_Kleki.png

Last edited:
Is it uh, supposed to crash the game if you reach certain areas in the special stages? Just making sure I'm not missing out on anything

It's pretty cool by the way.

edit: okay maybe just a skill issue but rvz is hard as hell :')

Last edited:
one word to describe this: what
Post automatically merged:

Is it uh, supposed to crash the game if you reach certain areas in the special stages? Just making sure I'm not missing out on anything
yeah there's some weird ssn-looking sonic that crashes the game when it touches you
its also impossible to avoid

Okay, this is TERRIFYING!!! But also incredible! I thought this was gonna be a dumb joke mod, but it made me jump at some points!
I'm assuming that this mod is based off the Demo stages of development, as Tails is described as "Slow Boi", there is only GFZ1 and RVZ that are playable, and the sprites used by Slow Boi and the Sonic variant are originally from the Demos. They must feel vengeful for being forgotten, or just used as placeholders for something bigger, or...something. OR I'm looking too much into this!
I actually tried multiple times to get past the Sonic chaser at the end of the fourth loop of GFZ1, but I don't think it's meant to be possible. Slow Boi, making no sound, actually made me jump the few times he's ran into me.
I was able to get to the second special stage, but Slow Boi has caught me by surprise again when I tried to beat it. I'm taking a break from that, but this mod is outstanding! Very unique and spooky in a simple, but effective, way.

how am i supposed to go to hell when redxvi isn't answering while i cause infernal racket on his roof

for people that don't know

This is Based Of From the sm64 Rom hack called sm64.z64 for more information just type sm64.z64 (it's pretty popular)

also yes, it's supposed to crash your game (again for people who don't know)

(I'M LAZY TO ADD AN LINK)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back