• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't sound like he was requesting a WAD to me, just disappointed that hasn't been made yet.
Jadennova said:
Awesome I love Sally now we need Rotor and Bunnie Next!
I never could stand those half-baked characters to be honest, besides the fact that they hardly look like anything that belongs in the Sonic universe. I don't like Sally that much either, so you'll be lucky to see the Sally WAD get finished sometime this year! :P

Can we get back on topic here and not talk about some tin can that has a fanbase smaller than the women's basketball leauge.

SALYCHAR.png

Minor bump, did some editing to the select pic to better match the sprites.
Jadennova said:
Sonic & Sally= FOREVER!

Sonic & Amy -one night stand...and she forced herself on to him.
Watch where you aim those words, it's easy to get shot around here with all these Amy fans roaming the place. =P

Dr.Pepper said:
SALYCHAR.png

Minor bump, did some editing to the select pic to better match the sprites.
Jadennova said:
Sonic & Sally= FOREVER!

Sonic & Amy -one night stand...and she forced herself on to him.
Watch where you aim those words, it's easy to get shot around here with all these Amy fans roaming the place. =P

that's a good character slecet pic and those amy fans bring em' on!

Their progress is more than mine. Of course I never publicly announced mine unless you count my wiki page or avatar. (I don't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back