Sailor Moon discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Mkbullet, did you even read the first post?

As for Sonnarku, I honestly see nothing wrong with a guy enjoying Sailor Moon. Besides that, most overmasculine anime is... painfully overmasculine.

Draykon said:

As for Sonnarku, I honestly see nothing wrong with a guy enjoying Sailor Moon. Besides that, most overmasculine anime is... painfully overmasculine.
True qoute is true.

Are you saying your a girl??? Cause that's the way your making it sound?

Draykon said:

Well, I wore a skirt to my dad's remarrying, but that's not the subject at hand here.

Just to clarify, I haven't actually finished Sailor Moon, I'm on the 95th episode, but so far I enjoy it, and I intend to watch all 200.

Draykon said:
Well, I wore a skirt to my dad's remarrying, but that's not the subject at hand here.

Just to clarify, I haven't actually finished Sailor Moon, I'm on the 95th episode, but so far I enjoy it, and I intend to watch all 200.
heh, I stopped watching at episode 136, if you are much as a Sailor Moon fan....uh......oh yeah do you have that sailor moon mugen mod?

I haven't seen Sailor Moon in years. I loved it. One of my friends also loved it.

Right now I'm into Bleach, Hayate no Gotoku (Damn, haven't downloaded a new episode in ages. Must!) and Hellsing.

You should rename this topic to something more Sailor Moon related, or else I get to say: Monkey D. Luffy!

I never watched actually watched sailor moon but isn't made by the people who made dbz or is it just dubed by funimation (the same people who dubbed dbz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back