Sailor Moon discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
(Originally titled "Name any one anime character" anyone who simply did so, without actually reading the first post, is obviously a moron)

SailorVenus.jpg

Sailor Venus could kick their ass. Anyone who disagrees deserves a Love-Me Chain up the ass.

In all seriousness though, I recently started watching Sailor Moon (A fansub of course, I can't stand those English voice actors, plus I've heard a rumor that Zoisite actually received a sex change to avoid broadcasting gay romance. Too scared to see how true it is.) and well, I love it. Mind you, I don't it's something everyone would like, not enough 'real' action sequences... but hell, it's Sailor Moon, surely you all have an opinion on it by now.

I feel you all are missing the point of this topic. The whole "Name one anime character" thing was just a random introduction, I meant this to be a topic for the discussion of Sailor Moon.

I used to watch sailor moon when I was younger, (though IMAH BOY! and my cousin laughed at me). I don't recall any of the characters, the story line, the plot, or anything. Also, Draykon, the topic title doesn't scream "Sailor Moon Discussion". And some people probably didn't even read the first post.

I haven't seen it in YEARS.

Back when I watched it, I liked it. I have no idea how I'd feel about it now. I liked Jupiter better than Venus, though...

I've watched it before, when I was younger. I never really got into it. It's more an anime for girls anyway.

Therefore -- with this and PPGZ and god knows what else -- this proves that Draykon is indeed a girl! :D

Sailor Moon? I haven't seen that show in at least 12 years. XD I thought it boring because they focused too much on drama and the boring lives of the scouts. Even what little action they did have in it were crap, so I stopped watching it after two episodes.

Dr.Pepper said:
Sailor Moon? I haven't seen that show in at least 8 years. XD I thought it boring because they focused too much on drama and the boring lives of the scouts. Even what little action they did have in it was utter crap, so I stopped watching it after one episode.
Adjusted to my needs.

Oh, and SSJ4 Gogeta could blast her to ******* smitherines before she could do her little chain thing. I seem to recall long charge-ups on the Sailor Scouts' attacks. and yes I am a male. (Click for proof)

Do not evade the curse filter
Post repaired and recensored.

How about we make this topic be what Draykon didn't intend.

Tribe King Megaman would pwn, but Gemini Spark DX does pwn. Definitely pwns your Sailor Venus, Draykon.

aaaaand this makes the topic ridiculous, so I'll stop now.

Sailor moon fan eh? Well I have alot of anime fav.s but here's one who could beat sailor moon *shot*
Card_captor_sakura-004.jpg

though I used to watch sailor moon when I was a little g-(guess XD) Though I became more of a Card Captor then Sailor moon

BAH what is this suppoused to be anyway, something like:

This girl did this this girl did that. The 80% of SRB2 People is male so if you wanna post something post something more manly like
Hades-Chapter%20Inferno-Kosho.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back