S3 Sonic

S3 Sonic v1.4.3

This character is very well made and I don't want to discredit all that effort just because of a single nit-pick, but I just don't like this being a thing...

Like if I let go of the forward button, then that probably means that I don't want to accelerate anymore... :dramahog: And this is the most extreme case of this with using a frame perfect jump lua, but still, it feels kinda jarring having to brake mid-air in a moment where you shouldn't accelerate anymore. Unless that's the intended behavior, but in that case at least it could be a movement option in the menu, because now jumping with a bit of speed can snowball into Sonic automatically falling into danger against your will, and it just makes it feel like the character is working against you with it feeling kinda slippery and uncontrollable, and this kinda makes me not want to play as him even if I overall like how he plays...

Sorry if this post rude in any way, but I still hope this will be addressed in some way in the future. At least a toggle would make the difference.
 
Blacknide updated S3 Sonic with a new update entry:

air drag and more :eyes:

  • Added air drag accurate to the original game.
  • Reworked air acceleration, it should be better than it used to be.
  • Removed roll lock when you jump out of a roll.
  • You can go right path on Egg Rock Zone Act 1 now.
  • Super Emeralds save in singleplayer now. (you need to go into a savefile with all Chaos Emeralds.)
  • Removed prototype music and changed the music option to super music option to reduce file size. (your settings are reset once again because of this.)
...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
srb20009.gif

I guess Fire Flowers and Shields arent a great combination??
 
Blacknide updated S3 Sonic with a new update entry:

Spindash and tiny changes.

View attachment 181836

Spindash has been made more accurate to the original game.
(This means its buffed once again.)

Spindash actively decharges while you are Spindashing just like the original game.

It Comes with the original Spindash Dust.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


View attachment 181837

Fixed shields to work with Fireflower.

Extended...​

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
he really puts the "power" into power sneakers because JEEZ i was not expecting to go that fast when popping open a power sneaker monitor (this isn't necessarily a bad thing, i think it's fun)
Post automatically merged:

should the flame shield be affected by air drag or am i just misremembering how it works in sonic 3&k
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top