i don't know
small Amy glitch which makes her roll during a spindash (no spindash anim)
- Fixed the Trick Spin wall drop dash getting activated by monitors
- Air drag now works correctly underwater
- Fixed inconsistent player speeds in 2d mode
- Removed the Amy wallbounce thing. It may return in the future, but it needs a lot more polish and the current version caused several bugs. This fixes the following:
- Unable to break monitors from above with Hammer Spin
- Heart particles not showing up when hitting enemies or springs with Hammer Spin...
Extract both rphys.pk3 and srb2win-rphys.exe into your SRB2 folder and launch the exe. The windows version requires the base game installed so I don't have to repack the resources and bloat the file size.whenever i try to open srb2win-rphys (or what it is called) it keeps on saying it's missing files and even when installing it won't work
is this for base srb2 or a completely new build
WHAT THE CHAOS EMERALDS?1!1?1!1???!!1?1!!??!?!????!1!?!!!!!
Once again it's time to bring rphys up to date with the current version of SRB2.
- Slopes have been adjusted to be less disruptive to platforming
- Acceleration on ice is now a slight boost instead of a major reduction
- Ice was slippery enough already and the old acceleration made Luigi control like a semi truck
- Fixed the Trick Spin thok barrier detection malfunctioning in reverse gravity
- Tails flight behaviour is a bit more accurate and less jerky...
Android can be a bit moody with manual updates. You may need to uninstall the existing rphys app and then install the new version for it to update properly.small big report
it still says "2.2.11R" in the bottom left corner for the android port idk about pc
rphys.pk3and delete it if you find one. Android version has the assets built in so an extra copy of that file isn't needed.
that happens if you load a 2.2.11 of any version, your data gets corrupted because 2.2.12+ changed how the saving system works and older versions of srb2 don't know how to account for thatoh yeah and and a funny bug happened where my achievements were wiped (i lost all my emblems, and unlockable characters) when i switched back to the normal game
luckily i have 3 completed save files (sonic and tails, sonic, and tails) so it was easy to get the characters back
oh okthat happens if you load a 2.2.11 of any version, your data gets corrupted because 2.2.12+ changed how the saving system works and older versions of srb2 don't know how to account for that
i did add a thing where you'll automatically get a .bak of your old gamedata though, so if it happens again you can restore from that by deleting the existing .dat and then removing .bak from the backup file