rphys

rphys 8

small Amy glitch which makes her roll during a spindash (no spindash anim)

Attachments

• srb20039.gif
    srb20039.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 70
Katmint updated rphys with a new update entry:

ultra extra super hotfix

Changelog:
  • Fixed the Trick Spin wall drop dash getting activated by monitors
  • Air drag now works correctly underwater
  • Fixed inconsistent player speeds in 2d mode
  • Removed the Amy wallbounce thing. It may return in the future, but it needs a lot more polish and the current version caused several bugs. This fixes the following:
    • Unable to break monitors from above with Hammer Spin
    • Heart particles not showing up when hitting enemies or springs with Hammer Spin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whenever i try to open srb2win-rphys (or what it is called) it keeps on saying it's missing files and even when installing it won't work
is this for base srb2 or a completely new build

whenever i try to open srb2win-rphys (or what it is called) it keeps on saying it's missing files and even when installing it won't work
is this for base srb2 or a completely new build
Extract both rphys.pk3 and srb2win-rphys.exe into your SRB2 folder and launch the exe. The windows version requires the base game installed so I don't have to repack the resources and bloat the file size.

Extract both rphys.pk3 and srb2win-rphys.exe into your SRB2 folder and launch the exe. The windows version requires the base game installed so I don't have to repack the resources and bloat the file size.
i recently found that out, sorry :dramahog::threat:

https://www.srb2.org/ srb2 2.2.12
Post automatically merged:

2.2.12 is already out, what I want is for the mod to be updated to 2.2.12

https://www.srb2.org/download/
0_o
WHAT THE CHAOS EMERALDS?1!1?1!1???!!1?1!!??!?!????!1!?!!!!!
i have to wait longer for the community to make an android port tho :/

that update is fire tho, finally i can stop using mystic realm CE and neo palmtree to make modded campaign save siles

Katmint updated rphys with a new update entry:

2.2.13 update

Once again it's time to bring rphys up to date with the current version of SRB2.

Changelog:
  • Slopes have been adjusted to be less disruptive to platforming
  • Acceleration on ice is now a slight boost instead of a major reduction
    • Ice was slippery enough already and the old acceleration made Luigi control like a semi truck
  • Fixed the Trick Spin thok barrier detection malfunctioning in reverse gravity
  • Tails flight behaviour is a bit more accurate and less jerky...

Read the rest of this update entry...

small big report
it still says "2.2.11R" in the bottom left corner for the android port idk about pc

You did not install the update correctly that is why 2.2.11 continues to appear and not 2.2.13 because I installed it on Android and it appears fine

small big report
it still says "2.2.11R" in the bottom left corner for the android port idk about pc
Android can be a bit moody with manual updates. You may need to uninstall the existing rphys app and then install the new version for it to update properly.

If that doesn't work, check your srb2 directory for any stray rphys.pk3 and delete it if you find one. Android version has the assets built in so an extra copy of that file isn't needed.

oh yeah and and a funny bug happened where my achievements were wiped (i lost all my emblems, and unlockable characters) when i switched back to the normal game

luckily i have 3 completed save files (sonic and tails, sonic, and tails) so it was easy to get the characters back

oh yeah and and a funny bug happened where my achievements were wiped (i lost all my emblems, and unlockable characters) when i switched back to the normal game

luckily i have 3 completed save files (sonic and tails, sonic, and tails) so it was easy to get the characters back
that happens if you load a 2.2.11 of any version, your data gets corrupted because 2.2.12+ changed how the saving system works and older versions of srb2 don't know how to account for that

i did add a thing where you'll automatically get a .bak of your old gamedata though, so if it happens again you can restore from that by deleting the existing .dat and then removing .bak from the backup file

that happens if you load a 2.2.11 of any version, your data gets corrupted because 2.2.12+ changed how the saving system works and older versions of srb2 don't know how to account for that

i did add a thing where you'll automatically get a .bak of your old gamedata though, so if it happens again you can restore from that by deleting the existing .dat and then removing .bak from the backup file
oh ok

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back