Rose Gold Amy

Rose Gold Amy 1.2

Bloopsdoob

University Student, Game Design and Programming
Icezer/Bloops submitted a new resource:

Rose Gold Amy - Unlike Pink Gold Peach, she actually does unique things.

Just to be absolutely crystal clear: I take no credit for Rose Gold. Bloops is the one who made her, but explicitly asked me to upload her here to the MB on their behalf. If people try to tell you that I'm the one who made her, don't be fooled. That is all.

From out of nowhere, Rose Gold Amy is here!
View attachment 48240
She may look like Amy, but she certainly doesn't play the same!

Let's talk about her abilities...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I love this, If you make (insert mario kart 8 deluxe characters that are similar to P.G.P) as characters, My mind would be blown 1,000 times more than the 100 times it already has due to this character alone!

ok, according to what I've tried, not only did you created a character that was able to be unique, but you also did it in a partially shitpost way (at least, that's what I see, as Pink Gold Peach is a meme character at this point). The gameplay is fun but not completely op, and the idea of sparkles as a "can/can't do" signal is brilliant.

Due to very frequent misconceptions that I made RGA, the thread has been transferred to Bloops, who actually made her.

Please do not think that Bloops stole the thread or anything of the sort, as we talked about this for about a week and agreed upon it.

Last edited:
Heya! I've been enjoying RGA lately and I think I found a bug...
srb20204.gif
she gets launched EXTREMELY high if you also have the whirlwind shield. If its not a bug then I think you should nerf RGA. Because you can do this...
srb20210.gif

Heya! I've been enjoying RGA lately and I think I found a bug... View attachment 54319 she gets launched EXTREMELY high if you also have the whirlwind shield. If its not a bug then I think you should nerf RGA. Because you can do this... View attachment 54320
1. Not a bug: this is one of the ways shields impact her abilities, as mentioned in the overview.
2. RGA is basically designed to be OP in her own way, so.

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
knux? (name idea ruby knuckles)

Rose Gold Amy seems to have a bug as of v2.2.13; she has a LOT of trouble hitting getting a hammer boost off of horizontal springs with her twinspin, whereas in v2.2.11, she could do this just fine. I've verified that this isn't an issue with me by running a v2.2.11 replay in 2.2.13; said replay will make the hammer spring noise when she twinspins the spring in question in v2.2.11, but it in v2.2.13, the same replay instead makes the regular spring noise and immediately desynchs the replay.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back