View attachment 96547

Skill 2: Shoot Attack Button

View attachment 96548

(Credits)

me: lua script, hud, the sprite jump

kaioMod: bullet sprites

sprites by Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch

original capcom sprites

this character can be a lot of fun to play in match mode and also in tagView attachment 96549

Leia mais sobre este recurso...

Last edited:
There's issues with getting through spin gaps,
To be fair, couldn't that be fixed by giving Mega Man his slide move again? Given how long he's had it in his franchise, not having it here feels weird again. Hopefully it and the charge shot gets added in a future update.

To be fair, couldn't that be fixed by giving Mega Man his slide move again? Given how long he's had it in his franchise, not having it here feels weird again. Hopefully it and the charge shot gets added in a future update.
yep that is a definitely a good solution! It would allow MegaMan to progress through the normal campaign without issue.
Only thing to be aware of is the Deep Sea Zone spin wheel to open doors.
Might want to take a page out of Kris from DeltaChars and ensure that the slide works on those.

i had an idea but ill keep my mouth shut even though i dont code and just think because i dont want to get stamped

If you're open to suggestions, is there a possibility of adding Rush Coil and Rush Jet?
there might be a problem with jet.
the problem is, in most mega man games you get rush jet by some certain robot master being defeated from each game.
meaning, you're gonna have to script that rush jet is given after you beat bosses. which is really hard.
(if you add rush jet at the start thats still fine)

there might be a problem with jet.
the problem is, in most mega man games you get rush jet by some certain robot master being defeated from each game.
meaning, you're gonna have to script that rush jet is given after you beat bosses. which is really hard.
(if you add rush jet at the start thats still fine)
A fair argument, which I entirely agree with. Rush Jet at the start DEF makes the most sense.

k thx: what if shield monitors dropped random powers that could switch up the buster's method of fire (can't keep all of these past the goal post)

(also maybe put buster shots on spin and make a c1 slide)

edit 1:oh i forgot about health ammo and enemies occasionally dropping pickups on death oops silly me

Last edited:
k thx: what if shield monitors dropped random powers that could switch up the buster's method of fire (can't keep all of these past the goal post)

(also maybe put buster shots on spin and make a c1 slide)

edit 1:oh i forgot about health ammo and enemies occasionally dropping pickups on death oops silly me
buster shots on spin wouldn't be that good, cause slide is used as a spindash in mega man

he float... why he float? i think the sprite offsets are not set correctly.

Attachments

• srb20120.png
    srb20120.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 57
I'm already doing Nova skills for megaman like: Ice and fire skill
Post automatically merged:

I'm also going to fix the megaman so he doesn't float
Post automatically merged:

ready now it does not float anymore
srb20008.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back