Robotniik (from the early srbii intro)

Robotniik (from the early srbii intro) 1

foxgirlnami

conninami submitted a new resource:

Robotniik (from the early srbii intro) - It Begins

View attachment 43945
its robotnik! from the early srbii intro! this has been laying on my computer for a bit so i decided to upload it

It Starts

ability: power jump
- press jump in mid air to perform a double jump... u can also do this a second time
- pressing jump a third time makes you dive into the ground, damaging all enemies near you

oh and you can fall on enemies and kill them

View attachment 43948

also it has insanely high quality animations [citation...

Read more about this resource...

amogsus.png

dude robotniik kinda sus

wrong, Tree Sonic (SRBii) existed, but the creator didn't liked the mod anymore so just deleted it.
In detail:

He felt like he didn't put enough work and effort into the mod, and was also tired of his thread being hijacked. Apparently the whole "PineTree/Tree Sonic" thing was really annoying for him to constantly hear

I don't think he wanted to keep dealing with the comments, and felt like he could do better. Although the whole "SSN Removed it" is actually the opposite, SSN found it great (He left a comment on the old thread).

LOL I Don't Think Everybody Wants To See That Abomination Again
You are not helping. (Plus lmfao that's not how you use capitalization) The mod was taken down because of people like you. And calling something someone else clearly likes an abomination is just plain rude.

Also, don't bump threads.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back