Rimuru Slime

Rimuru Slime v1.0.1

BuggieTheBug submitted a new resource:

Rimuru Slime - First ever slime in SRB!

This is not exactly Rimuru i think.
Anyway the Slimy boi is here.

Predation:
Jump on a enemy to absorb them and get bigger!
View attachment 55801

Slime throw:
Press Spin to throw some slime at your object to make it bigger! (I don`t know how are you gonna use this.)
View attachment 55802

and finally the overused mechanic/ability:
Homing:
View attachment 55804

Oh and the Slime...

Read more about this cringe...

Last edited:
Not sure if you'll fix any bugs, but I found something interesting when you pair the slime with Rose Gold Amy (Though not normal Amy Rose, sadly.)

srb20000.gif

When Rimuru is big enough (or does it work at any size?), and R.G.A uses her hammer on the slime...she dies? R.G.A appears to turn blue and start shrinking for a few frames before dying, I can only assume that the Lua scripts used for the slime think that R.G.A is an enemy while she uses her hammer...
srb20001.gif

If Rimuru is next to a wall while R.G.A uses her hammer on the slime, another result happens. I think that Rimuru doesn't have enough room to absorb R.G.A, so the slime just dies. R.G.A appears to become blue however, I don't think anything else persists but the turning blue is odd enough.

I might dig through the Lua code later to find out the root of this bug, but has anyone else performed this bug?

Do not worry because im making an Update

srb20016.gif

srb20019.gif

(to become small hold C1, is in v1 too)

Attachments

• srb20018.gif
    srb20018.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Do not worry because im making an Update

View attachment 55841
View attachment 55843

(to become small hold C1, is in v1 too)
srb20002.gif

Well, most of the bug seems to be fixed. but R.G.A still turns blue when she uses her hammer on the slime. So is this intentional?

UPDATE: I might of found something stranger (Not sure if it's in v1.0 as well). R.G.A actually becomes invincible after using her hammer on the slime?

srb20003.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 55864
Well, most of the bug seems to be fixed. but R.G.A still turns blue when she uses her hammer on the slime. So is this intentional?

UPDATE: I might of found something stranger (Not sure if it's in v1.0 as well). R.G.A actually becomes invincible after using her hammer on the slime?

View attachment 55865
Ok so R.G.A Problem is not really mine because its an other character, but she is invincible because she has some noclip(also i think she should go flying because of changing MomZ). Or maybe im wrong, idk i wasnt making R.G.A. When i checked the code i havent found anything with flags like MF_ENEMY, MF_BOSS or MF_MONITOR so i dont know why it it happening.

Last edited:
So, how does the predation sprite scaling work? I was wanting to apply it to other characters for the sake of a challenge. cool mod, and impressive that it was put together so quickly, would adjust the slope interactions when at larger sizes

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back