Revo controller revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if the wire breaks? Then again, there's the same problem with current controllers... is that a TV remote?

At first I saw the picture, I was like "What.. the.. f***?" But then read this: For example, you could slash an in-game sword by actually swinging the controller from side to side, turn a race car just by twisting your wrist, or aim your gun in a shooter by pointing the controller where you want to fire.

..this sounds awesome.

Ha ha ha, that's funny. :P I think the Revolution controller may be a little hard to get used to at first, but I bet it'll turn out to be great.

Hmm... It seems alright. For what it's made for.

But what about the backwards compatabilty? How would that work?

Wow, that looks...weird...in a good way :P

So, is it like virtual reality where you swipe your hand and it moves or something?

Well, its been announced that it will be Wi-Fi, so ya, im lookin forward to it.

Somebody hack into nintendo.com and get SSB3 Pics, now X_X

The controller looks like a TV remote had sex with an IPod, and the baby came out retarded.

And like all retarded babies, they should be shot.

Yes, it looks different. I've kinda gotten over that already and am now considering how each and every game would work with just the remote and analog. You'd be astonished how many things you can do with that setup, though as of now first-person shooters work best.

No wonder Nintendo was babbling about how "We may not recieve much 3rd party support from other developers". Who can blame them? It's horrifyingly complex, and it looks like a Socrates keyboard.

Oh, and I actually own a Socrates. Shame it's in terrible condition, it might be a collectors item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back