Radical Ring Racers

Radical Ring Racers 3.1

Marioblox

Marioblox submitted a new resource:

Radical Ring Racers - Race as a- you get the idea by now...

View attachment 125619

Welcome to the Radical Ring Racers pack, featuring characters from who knows where! Currently there are 4 characters, though I'll gradually release more in (somewhat) themed waves. Stay tuned if you're interested!

Wave 1: Back in business!
(Characters from my srb2k character pack, back with a fresh coat of paint... mostly)

Read more about this resource...

i love how you made the racers. i would like to make a suggestion. can you make geo from the gawin saga? i have not seen any characters from the saga and would love to see him race.

Chai was such a pleasant surprise omg!! I wasn't expecting a Hi-Fi Rush character to be added so soon into the game's lifespan!
I was gonna ask, actually- could I change Chai's voicelines? I have the files for his voicelines and I wanted to put different ones that were also higher quality, haha. This would be just for personal use, but I figure I ask just in case I end up providing the file to a friend or something-- I can make sure to link them back to here :)

Chai was such a pleasant surprise omg!! I wasn't expecting a Hi-Fi Rush character to be added so soon into the game's lifespan!
I was gonna ask, actually- could I change Chai's voicelines? I have the files for his voicelines and I wanted to put different ones that were also higher quality, haha. This would be just for personal use, but I figure I ask just in case I end up providing the file to a friend or something-- I can make sure to link them back to here :)
If it's for personal use, that's perfectly fine!

Back